had only one way of setting all difficulties,
great or small.
“Off with his head!” she said
without even looking round.” - Lewis Carroll
Queen of Hearts
An original concept photo
shoot (make-up, styling,
photography) by Tonya Kehoe
This photoshoot was inspired by the following:
- A heart-shaped baking form I thrifted for fifty cents last month. I wanted to reflect a face in it instantly!
- My petticoat and crinoline collection
- Japanese Theatre makeup
- European Infanta Jesus religious sculpture (Italian and Spanish)
- Doll lashes and doll cheeks
- my Swarovski-handling white gloves
- My vintage hair net collection. I love netting.
- Heather's DOLL FACE!
All photos copyright Tonya Kehoe 2013
No photoshop/post-production used in any of these images.